Want to know how you can look after your family in acute illness situations, first aid and post first aid? This E-book is designed to give you an overview of the role natural medicine plays in being able to treat many conditions at home, what remedies are avlaible (including those in your cupboard) and what they can be used for. It is informative, easy to read and has a index of treatable conditions aimed at empowering you to look after your family.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS WORKBOOK:
- Exactly what the role of the parent or caregiver is in assisting healing and wellbeing
- Understanding the benefits of mainstream and alternative medicine in first aid and acute health situations and when to seek help
- The role of pain in healing The nature of trauma and how it affects the body and strategies to release from trauma from the body
- What should a first aid kit look like? What should be in a first aid kit and what might you be treating
- Understanding the different modalities and remedies you would like to use
- Nutrition and supplements
- Homeopathic's, tissue salts and flower essences
- Essential oils
- Natures natural remedies Self diagnosis and when to seek help
- An overview of how to mind map illness when it goes beyond first aidIndex of ailments and remedies for first aid and acute illness.
Format: A4 Digital e-book pdf
Delivered: Downloadable in pdf format once you've completed your purchase